How does one week in our villa look like?
Weekly plan is on the way
⇒ You will receive a complete weekly schedule on your arrival.
⇒ Activities are not compulsory, so if you feel like skipping one or two it’s fine with us, however no refunds can be issued based on that.
⇒ Babysitting is included from morning yoga session approx 9 am until approx 12:00 then for afternoon/evening yoga sessions, private SPA treatments. The rest is upon availability.
⇒ One facial treatment (cleansing, mask, face and neck massage with oil) and one classic relaxing back massage (30 min) is included in price. These procedures you can book in the villa upon your arrival. If you wish to book more treatments, you can choose from the list and pay directly to beautician.
♥ Transfer from and to airport. There will be one pick up and one drop off at the Rome (Fiumicino) and Florence airport at set time. Please contact us prior booking your flight tickets.
Otherwise free pick up is available from Arezzo train station (direct train from Rome)
♥ 6 nights accommodation in cozy hill top villa
♥ All meals and for you and your kids, cooked fresh and prepared by our private chef in the villa; All breakfast bread and pastries delivered fresh every day.
♥ Unlimited access to drinks and light snacks, like water, tea, juices, fruit, biscuits, etc.
♥ There will be wine included with all your meals at the villa.
♥ One facial treatment with Eco cosmetics and one relaxing back massage;
♥ Unlimited access to SPA with sauna, hammam (steam room), emotion shower, Jacuzzi filled with local source sulfurous water with amazing healing benefits, detoxifying teas, etc.;
♥ Face mask service in SPA (just ask the beautician to apply it for you and relax with cup of tea or glass of sparkling);
♥ Detox day and menu created by holistic food coach from NaturalMenteDetox.com
♥ Unlimited access to private gym with treadmill, exercise bike and exercise balls;
♥ Daily yoga lessons, meditation session, mom and baby yoga, children yoga;
♥ Babysitting always during morning activities until lunch time, treatment or massage; But we have babysitter available all the time to be shared between all the moms;
♥ Activities for your little ones. Depending on age of your kids, we have different carers and entertainment. Babies will be looked after in the villa, toddlers will enjoy playing outside in our Indian TeePee tent, coloring books, games, singing, kids yoga and many more;
♥ Diapers, wet wipes, change mats, so you can travel light;
♥ Eco toiletries in bathroom for mom and for baby from “Dolce Coccole Bio”;
♥ Wine and olive oil tasting with experienced sommelier;
♥ Sansepolcro museum pass and guidance to explore local towns of Sansepolcro, Anghiari, etc.
♥ Access to guided hiking trails in private forest with wildlife, tree house, private lake
♥ Access to heated swimming pool for kids and adults
♥ Goodie bag for mom with Italian gifts and clothing with our special print;
♥ Cooking lesson and pizza making session in real firewood oven;
♥ Unlimited use of laundry facility;
♥ Daily refreshment of rooms: we don’t offer daily bed changes in our rooms however if you would like us to change your sheets or fresh towels please let us know;
♥ Free WIFI in all the rooms and throughout the property;
♥In papas welcome week, fishing (no kill) equipment for dad and unlimited fishing in our private lake next to villa;
♥ All our attention, love and care, and beautiful Italian sunshine
What’s not included?
⊗ Flights to and from Italy;
⊗ Your shopping when you are on day trips (souvenirs, gelato, snacks, gifts, etc.);
⊗ Additional treatments or massages, they can be booked separately at additional cost;
⊗ Car rental
⊗ Train or bus tickets
⊗Addittional activities in the villa (montain bikes, bicycles, archery, off road driving, sleepover in tree house, etc. ) can be booked at additional cost;
Good to know!
- We speak different languages here. Because we welcome mothers from all around the world we keep English as our main communication language. With your child we will try to communicate in our best way possible, but you will be always near and we will come and find you if help is needed. Between all us here, we speak English, Italian, Russian, Latvian.
- The arrival in villa is from 16:00 PM on Sunday and check out is on Saturday 10:00 AM
We will ask for your flight details for pick up and drop off to the airport.
There is a possibility of early check-in on Saturday before the retreat at additional cost, however then the transfer would be only from Arezzo train station.
- The closest airports are Perugia, Florence, and Rome Fiumicino. Rome is served by budget airlines like Norwegian Air, Ryanair, Vueling, SAS, KLM and British Airways. You can fly directly from all mayor cities of Europe – Stockholm, London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Berlin
Very important – Please contact us before booking your flights to know about pick up time from particular airport.
- If you need help with finding the best offers check http://www.momondo.com or don’t hesitate to ask our advice;
- You are responsible for your own child’s safety at all times. Children need to be supervised at all times around swimming pool area.
- We provide food for your baby mainly fruit and vegetable purees, baby porridge or cereal, baby biscuits, tea and everything we eat is also available for your baby if she/he is at appropriate age but if you have a fussy eater we suggest you bring some of her favorite foods with you as a back up.
- The closest supermarket is 10 min walking, the town center 20 min walking. You can also let us know in advance if there is anything special you need in your room, and we will make sure to buy it in advance for you.
- The closest emergency room and doctors office is 2 km away in Sansepolcro.
Didn’t answer all the questions? Do you want to know more? Check here for FAQ