How does one week in our villa look like?
⇒ This is approximate schedule, activities can change based on weather conditions or other obstacles. You will receive a complete weekly schedule on your arrival.
⇒ Activities are not compulsory, so if you feel like skipping one or two it’s fine with us, however no refunds can be issued based on that.
⇒ Babysitting is included from morning yoga session approx 9 am until lunch time approx 12:30-13:00, then for painting session, private yoga sessions, cooking lesson. The rest is upon availability.
⇒ One facial treatment (cleansing, mask, face and neck massage with oil) and one massage 30 min is included (you can choose between relaxing body; head, shoulders and back; chocolate massage) these procedures you can book in the villa upon your arrival. If you wish to book more treatments, you can choose from the list and pay directly to beautician.
♥ Transfer from and to airport for you and the baby; Baby seat included;
♥ 6 nights accommodation for both of you in Florentine villa or Sienese country house (both locations are next to each other, separated only by swimming pool);
♥ All meals and for you and your baby, cooked fresh and prepared by our private chef in the villa;
♥ Unlimited access to drinks and light snacks, like water, tea, juices, fruit, biscuits, etc.
♥ There will be wine included with all your meals at the villa.
♥ Daily yoga lesson in the morning and two private sessions of your choice; yoga mat also included;
♥ Babysitting always during morning activities until lunch time, treatment or massage, painting lesson. But we have babysitter available all the time to be shared between all the moms;
♥ Activities for your little ones. Depending on age of your kids, we have different carers and entertainment. Babies will be looked after in the villa, toddlers will enjoy playing outside in our Indian TeePee tent, forest explorer group, coloring books, games, singing, kids yoga and many more.
♥ Diapers, wet wipes, change mats, baby bath all included for your baby, so you can travel light;
♥ Eco toiletries for mom from “l’Erbolario” and for baby from “Dolce Coccole Bio”;
♥ Lunch out in local winery and olive oil grove with wine and olive oil tasting;
♥ Day trip to spectacular hilltop towns San Gimignano or/and Volterra;
♥ One facial treatment with local Eco cosmetics and one massage of your choice booked in the villa;
♥ Detoxifying foot bath on your arrival during welcome reception or during the week;
♥ Visit to natural hot springs (based on availability). Because of the strong sulfur presence and temperature of the water we don’t recommend it to babies under 2, but based on individual situation can be arranged in the villa.
♥ Painting session and all materials. You can keep your painting afterwards if you wish;
♥ Photo shoot for you and your baby later uploaded on our Dropbox server for you to download and keep as sweet memory;
♥ Goodie bag for mom with Italian gifts and tank top with our special print;
♥ Cooking lesson with real Italian mamma;
♥ Our special “self service” face mask and nail polish bar;
♥ Unlimited use of laundry facility;
♥ Daily refreshment of rooms: We try to stay as environmental friendly as possible therefore we don’t offer daily bed changes in our rooms however if you would like us to change your sheets or fresh towels please let us know.
♥ There is satellite powered WI-FI;
♥ All our attention, love and care, and beautiful Italian sunshine
What’s not included?
⊗ Flights to and from Italy;
⊗ Your shopping when you are on day trips (souvenirs, gelato, snacks, gifts, etc.);
⊗ Additional treatments or massages, they can be booked separately at additional cost;
⊗ Car rental for you and your baby;
Good to know!
- We speak different languages here. Because we welcome mothers from all around the world we keep English as our main communication language. With your child we will try to communicate in our best way possible, but you will be always near and we will come and find you if help is needed. Between all us here, we speak English, Italian, Russian, Latvian.
- The arrival in villa is from 15:00 PM on Sunday and check out is on Saturday 10:00 AM
We will ask for your flight details for pick up and drop off to the airport.
There is a possibility of early check-in on Saturday before the retreat.
- We are surrounded by three international airports – Florence, Pisa, Bologna. All of them are served by budget airlines like Norwegian Air, Ryanair, Vueling, SAS, KLM and British Airways. You can fly directly from all mayor cities of Europe – Stockholm, London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Berlin. If you need help with finding the best offers check http://www.momondo.com or don’t hesitate to ask our advice;
- You are responsible for your own child’s safety at all times. Our swimming pool is fenced and children need to be supervised at all times around this area.
- We provide food for your baby mainly fruit and vegetable purees, baby porridge or cereal, baby biscuits, tea and everything we eat is also available for your baby if she/he is at appropriate age but if you have a fussy eater we suggest you bring some of her favorite foods with you as a back up.
- The closest supermarket is 10 min drive away, you can also let us know in advance if there is anything special you need in your room, and we will make sure to buy it in advance for you.
- The closest emergency room is 19 km away in Certaldo.
Didn’t answer all the questions? Do you want to know more? Check here for FAQ